Complaint Review: Fleet Credit Card

• Reported By:danville Illinois
Fleet Credit Card
Wilmington, Delaware U.S.A.

Fleet Credit Card ripoff Wilmington Delaware

I ordered an item, did not include my fleet card #, the item not only came up on one credit card, when I wrote, and also called about it, the charge was taken off another, closed account, no longer active.

I recieved a letter, stating, 'It is customary for the customer to pay for return postage'. The mail order company illegally accessed my account. At no time did I file account #, expiration date, or sign my signature, because I intended to return it.

I did file a report with better business bureau, correction was made almost immediately, coincident,or not.

danville, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2004 10:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fleet-Credit-Card/Wilmington-Delaware/Fleet-Credit-Card-ripoff-Wilmington-Delaware-108451. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fleet Credit Card