Complaint Review: Fleet Services of Arizona

• Updated: Thu, August 15, 2013

• Reported By: Fleet — Fort Mohave Arizona
Fleet Services of Arizona
4635 S Apollo St Fort MOhave, Arizona USA

Rising Sun Transport Theft of Services Unpaid bill for Road Service provided on truck broke down on side of the road Roanoke Virginia

Our company Fleet Services of Arizona was called out for an emergency road service for a unit broke down on interstates 40 in California. We went to site and found the unit was out of fuel. We installed fuel and got the unit back up and running. The service technician had no cell service so he let the truck go with a promise we would be paid the next day. I contacted Harry the owner the next morning and he stated he would pay me but was not in the office yet. He would call me with payment as soon as he arrived at the office. That was Friday August 2, 2013. I have made multiple phone calls to him which have gone unanswered. I located a different phone number which I called and the Lady who answered said give her time to take care of it and hung up on me. I talked to her again on August 13, 2013 she stated I would be paid by end of day it is now August 15, 2013 and they are not answering their phones and I have not received payment. If this company calls you to work on their equipment you should avoid them like the plague. They do not pay bills for services rendered.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2013 07:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fleet-Services-of-Arizona/Fort-MOhave-Arizona-86426/Rising-Sun-Transport-Theft-of-Services-Unpaid-bill-for-Road-Service-provided-on-truck-bro-1076022. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fleet Services of Arizona