Complaint Review: Fleetville Group

• Updated: Wed, May 23, 2012

• Reported By: q15nhc — East Millinocket Maine United States of America
Fleetville Group
P.O. Box 151 Annapolos, Maryland United States of America

Fleetville Group Theriaults Auction Beware - This company is dangerous to both buyers and sellers Annapolos, Maryland

I see several complaints here in regard to auction consignors, but buyers need to beware of Theriaults as well.

Prior to an auction I contacted Theriaults for more information about an item.  I asked specific questions about condition. I purchased the item based on their answers to my direct questions. When I received the item it was not as described, in spite of my questioning. I tried to contact them but they would not respond, so I returned the item.

After returning the item, I tried repeatedly to contact them by email and telephone, but they would not respond.  I filed a complaint with the better Business Bureau, but their BBB profile states that Theriaults is unwilling to work with the BBB.  Although I made an offer of mediation or binding arbitration through the BBB, they did not respond.

Eventually, they sent a letter refusing my refund, because I returned the doll without prior authorization...but this is a bit of a catch 22...I continually asked to return the item, but they would not respond.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2012 09:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fleetville-Group/Annapolos-Maryland-/Fleetville-Group-Theriaults-Auction-Beware-This-company-is-dangerous-to-both-buyers-and-886928. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fleetville Group