Complaint Review: Fleming Heating & Air Cond

• Updated: Wed, June 19, 2013

• Reported By: Concern Consumer — Greensboro Georgia
Fleming Heating & Air Cond
1981 Highway 15 S, Greensboro, Georgia USA

Fleming Heating & Air Conditioning Repair Larry Fleming ripoff $250.00 Greensboro Georgia

I called Fleming Heating & Air located in Greensboro, GA to repair my air conditioning unit.  When Mr. Fleming (the owner) arrived, he asked me if I knew what the problem was and I told him the air conditioning wasn't cooling the house.  In the past we have had a couple of fuses blown, but the air conditioning was running and didn't appear to be a fuse .  He said he could straight wire the system and that we didn't need the fuses outside.

I thought he knew what he was doing, so I agreed for him to repair since the house was at 84 degrees.  He also told me that I needed 5lbs of freon.  I agreed since I know freon will help cool the house.  Mr. Fleming charged me $250.00 for his service.  Mr. Fleming left and about an hour later the house was still not cooling.  I called Mr. Fleming to let him know that the a/c wasn't working and he told me to turn on the heat for 15 minutes and then turn on the air conditioning.

I did as he instructed, and the a/c still didn't cool.  I called Mr. Fleming back to see what else I could do to make it work.  He didn't answer my call.  That evening the house reached 90 degrees.  I called another company to come out.  The technician told me that he didn't add any freon and that he messed up the wiring.  I'm upset with Mr. Fleming because he didn't return my call or care if the system worked.  After hiring another a/c company I'm thankful to say I have air conditioning now!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2013 07:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fleming-Heating-Air-Cond/Greensboro-Georgia-30642/Fleming-Heating-Air-Conditioning-Repair-Larry-Fleming-ripoff-25000-Greensboro-Georgia-1060309. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fleming Heating & Air Cond