Complaint Review: Fletcher's Tire Auto & Service

• Reported By: anonymous — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
Fletcher's Tire Auto & Service
6515 W. Happy Valley Rd. Glendale, Arizona United States of America

Fletcher's Tire Auto & Service Lousy Customer Service Glendale, Arizona

In 1995 I purchased a lifetime oil change for my 1995 vechile.  Every time I go to this location for my free oi change most of the time I had received poor service. Today I took my vechile in before 11am & it's late afternoon & it is still is not finished.

I suppose because they don't make any money on it they could care less about getting it done in a reasonable time.

I will never get any work there done in the future.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2012 05:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fletchers-Tire-Auto-Service/Glendale-Arizona-85310/Fletchers-Tire-Auto-Service-Lousy-Customer-Service-Glendale-Arizona-903830. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fletcher's Tire Auto & Service