Complaint Review: Flex Away System

• Updated: Thu, January 17, 2013

• Reported By: Louise — Barrie Ontario Canada
Flex Away System
1011 S Thompson St. Internet United States of America

Flex Away System Beverly Hannah I have been ripped off of my hard earned, paid for a product that I did not receive St Jackson, MI 49203 , Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: New Owner of FlexawaySystem

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response to the complaint

I have purchased a product that I have not received. I have received an email alerting me that the money was indeed taking out of my account but no follow up email to let me know when or even if this package had been shipped or any way to track it at all.

I found this odd but I waited a week and a half then emailed my concern over this lack of communication and begged for some kind of surety or tracking number, anything! Waited another week or so,and still no response.

I asked my husband to call on my behalf to find out more about this situation. This woman Beverly Hannah proceeds to tell my husband this sob story about having had an eye surgery and her laptop with all her information having been stolen claiming this was the reason none of the items had been shipped. She then promised that they would be shipped immediately and I should expect my product soon. Another couple of weeks go by and more emails and phone calls ignored. [continued below]....
..... Finally my friend was able to reach her only to hear a different sob story about her in bed dying of cancer.

This woman hung up on my friend and a few minutes later calls back. My friend kindly suggests that they were disconnected, at which point she sarcastically retorts that nothing was wrong with her phone, she simply hung up cause she couldn't be bothered repeating herself!! At this point she grudgingly says that she will ship the product immediately and I'm to expect soon.

My friend gently protested pointing out the fact that she had already promised that almost 2 weeks ago and failed to deliver. Her only disrespectful retort was that " oh well then, I guess it just didn't get there!" This was over 5 days ago and still nothing!!

This is not just me, simply read all the negative reviews about her product, service...on Amazon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2013 01:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flex-Away-System/internet/Flex-Away-System-Beverly-Hannah-I-have-been-ripped-off-of-my-hard-earned-paid-for-a-produ-998268. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flex Away System

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

New Owner of FlexawaySystem

AUTHOR: Tamara - ()

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing in response to the one complaint here on Ripoff report by a customer that did not receive their product.

As the new owner of www.flexawaysystem.com we are committed to delivering the best customer satisfaction in the beauty industry.  The previous owner and inventor of the Flexaway System, Beverly Hannah was in ill health and couldn't run the company properly in the last six months before I bought the company from her.

Under my watch, this will never happen. We wish to hear from you and I will send you a free Flexaway System kit. I don't have the name or address of this person that complained here. I can tell you now, that we have new company headquarters and a new company telelphone number. The old address and telelphone numbers have been obsolete since October of 2013.

Please see our new website and give our product a try.We have been in business for over ten years! We have earned the Gold Paypal seal!  If you are not saitisfied we will refund your money up to six weeks. If you have sagging jowls, double chin or just want to aligne your facial muslces and counter the effects of gravity on our face/neck muscles, give it a try. If you want to restore a youthful mouth and rid your marionette lines (lines that go from corner of lips down the chin, give our product a try. Its a unisex device designed for facelift rejuvenation our lower face/neck muscles the natural nonsurgical way. As I always say, we have nothing to lose but our double chin!

Thank you for allowing me to resopond Ripoff Riport.

Warmest regards,

Tamara Seyhun

President, www.flexawaysystem.com

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response to the complaint

AUTHOR: Beverly Hannah - ()

My purpose in answering this complaint is not to refute it but rather to fill in details of this last year to show when and how the problems evolved. In the previous thirteen years of this company's existence, complaints were few and incidental.

Last July I was hospitalized for removal of a cancerous mass from the colon, followed by three weeks of hospitalization and eight months of debilitating chemotherapy, leaving the company with no manager and only minimum-wage workers ( five of whom required police to recover my stolen property). The turnover was monthly.

Seeing your words in print for all the world to read is a bit like having a microphone thrust in your face in the recovery room. it took months but eventaully everyone received their goods or refunds and in many cases both.

I am now retired except for involvement with a new marketing planselling to salons and spas, something I'm better suited for than Customer Relations !!