Complaint Review: Flex - hose

• Reported By: Pamela — Fenton Michigan
Flex - hose
Internet USA

Flex - hose Deceptive company Internet

Beware of the Flex Hose Company after you order on line.  I saw this product in Florida but waited to purchase until I arrived back in Michigan.  Surprise, surprise, surprise.  Yesterday I ordered the product on their web site with no problem and spent $56.00.  I gave them the debit card number and was offered a $50 gift card from Wal Mart for the purchase.  Don't waste your time - this must be a come on!!!

After spending 2 days and numerous hours of phone calls to claim the gift card - no one can confirm the order even though I have a confirmation number for the order.

I have called customer service 5 times today alone and the telephone system is so poor with static and background noise that you can not understand or hear the other end.  When I asked to speak to a manager, they were not on the floor, then I was going to be transferred to the supervisor, but again to no avail the supervisor wasn't available.

Upon explaining my dilema to the customer service rep they keep telling me they can't offer anything and I must contact the Wal Mart rewards department....question is, no one in customer service can give me a correct phone number and keep blowing you off.

I do not order much on line.  Anything I have ordered in the past has been perfect and no complaints - but this comany leaves a lot to desire.  All I know is they are located in New Jersey - but there is a main office in NY.  I think this situation needs to be taken through the legal system now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2013 07:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flex-hose/internet/Flex-hose-Deceptive-company-Internet-1054296. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flex - hose