Blanche

• Reported By: Tony M. — Fairfield California
Flexablehose
Internet USA

Flexablehose FLEX HOSE RIPOFF Internet

What a ripoff not only the product but the so called "rough terrain upgrade" I have used this item 4 times since May 2013. I never leave it out side , I drain it everytime and use filtered soft water .I went to use it last week and within 2 minutes the hose split apart at the seem. I cantacted there customer service department they told me they can not do anything to help me because I have had it for more then 60 days.....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2014 01:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flexablehose/internet/Flexablehose-FLEX-HOSE-RIPOFF-Internet-1135447. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flexablehose