Complaint Review: Flexi Racks

• Submitted: Fri, May 11, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, May 17, 2012

• Reported By: mrkidd85 — London Internet United Kingdom
Flexi Racks

Flexi Racks Andrea Alli Didn't pay for a freelance project, made out they had no money but they were posting other jobs online Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Payment dispute resolution

About a year ago I obtained a freelance job online for a social media project with a flexible shoe storage company (Flexiracks, Ennovations LTD) by a lady named Andrea Alli. The first couple of months went without a hitch - I was paid on time twice, but when the third month came along - nothing.

It took me around 2 weeks to get in touch with her and her reply was that she's having a bit of financial trouble, to which I told her that I'd wait until the situation improved until I asked for it again.

Fast forward a couple of months, and I decide to get in touch again - she offers 3 a month due to the business not having any money etc etc etc. At this point I thought it's best to leave it. 3 a month is something I can live without and if she's struggling, the last thing she needs is more hassle.

However, last night, I see the job I did placed on the same freelance website. Having a deeper look at this, she has been awarding many jobs on there since she assured me she couldn't afford anything more than 3 a month. I've been in touch today and she's basically told me that the offer of 3 still stands.

Two reasons why I'm doing this. 1. Because I feel I've been ripped off by this company and I'm airing my frustrations on here. 2. If someone who's offered a position with this company decides to look them up, I know this will pop up in the rankings somewhere. I want to warn anyone who is offered freelance work by this company to be very careful about it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2012 06:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flexi-Racks/internet/Flexi-Racks-Andrea-Alli-Didnt-pay-for-a-freelance-project-made-out-they-had-no-money-but-881212. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flexi Racks

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Payment dispute resolution

AUTHOR: Service_Enn - (United States of America)

Our company has paid out in excess of 7000.00 to freelancers to date and continue to do so. Evidence can be found on our profile on www.peopleperhour.com

This freelancer was paid for approved work done previously for us. However the work done for which they have raised the dispute was never approved and it is simply out of a goodwill gesture that we have offered to pay them.

As we have informed them previously, the payment offer we made to them still stands and we are  committed to it.

Qualified freelancers form the backbone of our small business and we continue to hire them for a wide variety of work. All are paid in time for all agreed work they do for us.

Many thanks