Complaint Review: Flexi-Spy

• Submitted: Wed, February 03, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, February 03, 2010

• Reported By: DomiricanPrincess — Dissapointment Land Florida United States of America
Flexi-Spy
Suite 13, First Floor Oliaji Trade Centre Francis Internet United States of America

Flexi-Spy FlexISpy.com ,registered and active website FlexISpy.net ,registered and active website, FlexISpy.org ,registered and active website, FlexISpy.biz ,deleted and available again.FlexISpy.info ,register Phone Spy, Spyware, Text Messaging spy Internet

I was told that a refund was issued to my account because I purchased a product that did not work with my phone.  I noticed no credit was issued so I send an email where they told me again that a refund would be issued. The next time I tried to contact them they changed the email address for support so that it would not receive any incoming messages.

They have no published number on their website that I can call.

I paid $350, I need help recouping that money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2010 04:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flexi-Spy/internet/Flexi-Spy-FlexISpycom-registered-and-active-website-FlexISpynet-registered-and-active-564140. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flexi-Spy