Complaint Review: Flexible Hose

• Submitted: Mon, February 18, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, February 18, 2013

• Reported By: Gertrude — Yarmouth Maine United States of America
Flexible Hose

Flexible Hose couldn't just order what I wanted..had to keep saying no..asked for cc early..couldn't cx after gave cc#, Internet

I wanted to order the flexible hose seen on tv.  I went on the website and spent too much time listening about the product.  Decided on the length..have to complete cc information before the order was placed.  Then the questions..buy more and save..no...will get 25% off extra hoses..ok go back and fill in he amount..more questions..would I want to upgrade at $10 per hose...no ty...then customers perfer the extra heavy duty hose insulted wall, etc. etc, etc. no again...they would offer it at 50% off and no handling.

Proceed to finish the order and then get the figure of $51.94 shipping..for something so very light weight the shipping was more than I wanted to spend...couldn't get the order canceled.  I received an email with the order number..still no luck to cancel.  I will notify Bank of American I want the purchase disputed as I do not want the product.  Very difficult and almost dishonest way to sell a product that is not up to par if they have to bend your arm to upgrade.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2013 01:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flexible-Hose/internet/Flexible-Hose-couldnt-just-order-what-I-wantedhad-to-keep-saying-noasked-for-cc-earl-1016009. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flexible Hose