Complaint Review: Flexkom Caribbean Ltd

• Updated: Tue, March 04, 2014

• Reported By: Got tricked in Trinidad — Freeport Other
Flexkom Caribbean Ltd
Internet Trinidad and Tobago

Flexkom Caribbean Ltd Anderson Goddard, Aaron Mohammed Scam to wire transfer US currency to a Swiss account to receive a GTM licence to set up retailers Chaguanas Internet

I was hoaxed into wire transfering US currency amount $1399.00 to a swiss bank account in exchange for a franchise to sign up local retailers to the Flexkom network. The promise of a growing passive residual account made this seem like the opportunity of a lifetime. Was introduced to it by a  school friend Mr Aaron Mohammed whom I trusted and he even gave me assurances of a full refund if I changed my mind.

When I did change my mind several months later and asked for a refund I was put on to the Country Manager for Trinidad and Tobago Mr Anderson Goddard. Mr Anderson Goddard told me no refund was possible and I was misinformed by Mr Aaron Mohammed.

This prompted me to research the internet and I was shocked to see that all the hype they were talking about successes in Turkey, Germany and the US was really baseless and that I was duped.

Here I am hoping somehow that other unsuspecting people would at least check online and find out that Flexkom is truly a scam of enormous magnitude. I never dreamed I would ever be a victim of a confidence trick. I am usually so very cautious and try to save my money. For goodness sake I hope this scam stops soon.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2014 07:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flexkom-Caribbean-Ltd/internet/Flexkom-Caribbean-Ltd-Anderson-Goddard-Aaron-Mohammed-Scam-to-wire-transfer-US-currency-1128346. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flexkom Caribbean Ltd