Complaint Review: Flighthub

• Updated: Sat, August 24, 2013

• Reported By: NSHARMA — Winnipeg
Flighthub
Missassauga , Ontario Canada

Flighthub Fligh hub, KLM, Delta, Visa Flighhub generates ticket by getting your personal information, then cancels tickets bur never returns money Mississauga Ontario Canada

I booked Ticket through Flight Hub (www.flighhub.com). They intentionally cancelled my ticket same day and send message please book another Ticket. They charged amount CAD 2000 from my visa account. When I booked another Ticket, Delta/KLM stopped me to fly explaining some unvalid reasons. They told me to buy another Ticket. I was in emergency. I did buy Third time Ticket through Flight Hub. When I filed refund claim for first ticket and second ticket (Because first was cancelled and second they did not allow me to travel), Delta KLM refunded partial amount only for 02nd Ticket.

When I reported dispute to Visa throuugh my finacial institution, Visa explained Delta has refunded amount so this matter is closed. No one is hearing at this point. It seems like Flight Hub (flighthub), Visa, KLM and Delta is a Scam Syndicate who are ripping your hardly earned amount. [continued below]....

..... The hard evidence is You will not find Flight hub Contact address or operating address anywhere. You would not be able to contact through email except phone system. And Phone system represantatives are trained to transfer your call at different department wasting your time. Finally they will tell you They will contact you as soon as possible but they never calls back. This is true Story. Unfortunately in Canada there is no any Government department or Organisations who can watch these scams and control. In Canada you are born to get ripped by these scammers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2013 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flighthub/Ontario/Flighthub-Fligh-hub-KLM-Delta-Visa-Flighhub-generates-ticket-by-getting-your-personal-1078690. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flighthub