Complaint Review: Flighthub

• Submitted: Fri, August 22, 2014
  • Updated: Fri, August 22, 2014

• Reported By: Carlo — toronto Ontario
Internet USA

Flighthub 2340282 Ontario Inc. ,FlightHub, Charging Extra Fees without notice south lancester Internet

phone their customer care to understand possibilities to change an air ticket I've bought few days before for 280CAD. the agent came back to me saying that was possibile to make a change of dates witha small fee and the new total of fares fee etc would have been 357 CAD and they would have been charging me the balance between 280 and 357 as additional difference. So I gave them my credit card numbers and waited for the confirmation by email. I've got the new confirmation later but with a totally different amout. the amount was 642 CAD.

Phoned to understand what happened they just refused the idea to have misunderstood and there was possibily a mistake. I've asked to rise up the registration of the conversation had previously to prove me that. they basically skipped that possibility just getting an abstract of the parts of conversation would fit their theory. I've then asked to surrender me the registration, but they refused to do so saying that with the registration I would have sued them after.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2014 06:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flighthub/internet/Flighthub-2340282-Ontario-Inc-FlightHub-Charging-Extra-Fees-without-notice-south-lance-1171557. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flighthub