Complaint Review: Flights Market

• Updated: Sat, March 01, 2014

• Reported By: Chrisb — Goshen Connecticut
Flights Market
Internet, Select State/Province USA

Flights Market Purchased airline tickets in October they cancelled them in January Internet

In October 2013 I was told about a website that offered great deals on airline tickets. i entered the destination and dates I wanted to fly and Flight-market.com came back with an offer within 2 days. The price was good but not so crazy that it could not be legitimate. I accepted the offer and paid with my bank card (I know big mistake) i was sent a confirmation with my ticket number. The receipt was sent to me with a different credit card number and a different amount. I contacted them immediately and they got back to me within hours saying they purchase the ticket with their airline credit card and use bonus miles which is how they can afford to offer lower rates. I proceeded to the US Airways website wher my reservation had been made and was able to chose my seats.

Two days ago the person who I am traveling with asked me what my seat assignment was for the flight and I told her. (We are traveling in April) she got back to me immediately and said those seats were still open. I went to the US Airways site and it shows my ticket as canceled. I called the airlines and they told me the ticket was canceled in January, there was an issue with the credit card. I contacted Flights-market via email (no phone number to contact of course) to find out what is going on. i did receive one message back saying they are contacting the travel agent to find out what is going on....this was two days ago.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2014 08:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flights-Market/Internet-Select-StateProvince/Flights-Market-Purchased-airline-tickets-in-October-they-cancelled-them-in-January-Intern-1127517. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flights Market