Complaint Review: Fling

• Updated: Sun, May 24, 2009

• Reported By:converse Indiana
Fling
www.fling.com Internet U.S.A.

Fling Took my money and promised me i would find a fling tonight. Internet

The site promises u that if upgrade to sliver or gold membership you can meet someone tonight for sex. I fell for that,so i did just that and now i want to cancel my subscription and they wont let me,and it is costs me 29.95 a month and i want something done about it. I think that all dating sites should have to go under an investigation before they r allowed to launch there site. In conclusion this site ripped me off and im very mad at them.

joseph
converse, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2009 02:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fling/internet/Fling-Took-my-money-and-promised-me-i-would-find-a-fling-tonight-Internet-454936. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fling