Complaint Review: Fling

• Reported By:madison Mississippi
Fling
Fling.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Fling Or Fling.com fake dating service overcharges my account Internet

The girls on the Fling.com site are fake and i was charged $9.95 for a seven day trial of their fake site. Additionally I was charged $9.97 for something I am not aware of. I canceled my subscription and they have yet to respond to my emails in regard to the additional charge, even thought their customer service is 24hr. I am afraid that they would charge my home phone if I called them. I may have to cancel my credit card so that they cannot rip me off any more.

Sirfinthenet
madison, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2008 06:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fling/nationwide/Fling-Or-Flingcom-fake-dating-service-overcharges-my-account-Internet-322420. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fling