Complaint Review: Fling.com

• Submitted: Thu, December 13, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, December 13, 2007

• Reported By:Long Beach California
Fling Incorporated, 705 Washington Ave 2nd Floor Miami Beach, FL. 33139 Miami Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Fling.com Blocked my account multiple times, no explanation, no reply to email support requests Miami Beach Florida

I have had an account on Fling.com for a couple of months now. To the best of my knowledge, I have complied with the terms and conditions of the site. I have not attacked or been rude to anyone I have encountered. The site appears to be mostly populated with web cam models profiles or links to try to get you to another adult site.

Starting on or about December 6, 2007 I attempted to login and the error message said: Invalid email/password, please try again. I had not changed anything, and worried my account might have been hacked or hijacked. Emails to support@fling.com went unanswered. I found a telephone number (can no longer figure out where or how I found it!) and got an operator who was marginally polite. She advised that my account was disabled, and that it might have occurred because of a violation on my part, or someone else may have reported me for abuse. She restored my account to working status.

On or about December 9, 2007 the same thing occured. I am unable to locate whatever phone number I found the first time, and therefore have sent emails to support@fling.com, abuse@fling.com, and webmaster@fling.com over the past 4 days requesting help. So far no replies from anyone.

Long Beach, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2007 12:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flingcom/Miami-Beach-Florida-33139/Flingcom-Blocked-my-account-multiple-times-no-explanation-no-reply-to-email-support-req-291293. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fling.com