Complaint Review: Fling.com

• Reported By:portland Oregon
Fling.com
Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Fling.com Beware! Fling.com IS A SCAM! Miami Florida

The dating site Fling.com sent me emails from members that I could only read and respond to if I paid money to upgrade, which I did. Thats when I discovered that the emails were actually sent by fling itself to make it appear that other members were interested in me so that I would pay the upgrade fee. It was also around this time that my personal inbox began to get flooded with spam from beastiality sites. When I threatened fling with calling the FBI and BBB they agreed to give my money back but the spam is still coming. I am going to have to cancel my email account now because of this.

Erik
portland, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2009 11:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flingcom/Miami-Florida/Flingcom-Beware-Flingcom-IS-A-SCAM-Miami-Florida-435976. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fling.com