Complaint Review: Fling.com

• Submitted: Sat, November 24, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, June 29, 2008

• Reported By:pittsburg California
Fling.com
fling.com Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Fling.com I have a paid 30day paid subscrition,after 12 days I was abrutly cut off from the site,with no expanaition or warning. Miami Florida

*Author of original report: WWW.FLING.COM

I was cut off without any warning or explanation,I called the#that appeared on my credit card statement,888-2052664,and found out it was no longer in use or disconnected. I found anouther # in rippoff.com website for fling. when I called I was told that I had been disconnected for harrassment. they never investigated the claim or contacted me.If they had reviewed the 7 conversations back and forth the other individual kept mailing me back whith obcenities. you can block users on this website. which is what I would have done if I had not been disconnected.

I was immediatly connected back to the website . but I did notice that I was charged $9.95 extra when I joined for 39.95 I am still diputing the x-tra charge. they have a customer service site @ gpnethelp.com .the woman on the phone did ask me to spell for her ripoffreport.com

Goldengod
pittsburg, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2007 07:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flingcom/Miami-Florida/Flingcom-I-have-a-paid-30day-paid-subscritionafter-12-days-I-was-abrutly-cut-off-from-t-286400. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fling.com

WWW.FLING.COM

AUTHOR: Goldengod - (U.S.A.)

I have found out later that they charged my card $9.95 extra for exposure nationwide. I had not expected or wanted that. All the women that I contacted directed me to other paysites that cost money, because they needed to verifiey that i was me,so they said.worst of all you have given an agreament that THEY CAN USE YOUR PICTURES for any thing they want, INCLUDING PICTURES FOR GAY SITES,many people on these sites don't exist, they are !padded! fake !invountary! bloated !bogus!THAT IS WHY YOU DON'T GET RESPONSES TO YOUR REQUESTS! Don't feel offended,or unwanted,their are people looking for you,these are a********s! sleepless in sf.