Complaint Review: Fling.com

• Submitted: Fri, December 21, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, December 21, 2012

• Reported By: Bill — Peoria Illinois United States of America
Fling.com

Fling.com uses fraudulent and decpetive practices to lure back expired memberships Internet

As a married male in an open relationship, I used the Fling.com web site to find female FWBs when I travel on business. Once my membership expired, I took down all of my photos.

Everyone knows that men GREATLY outnumber women on sex sites. And anyone who has used these sites knows that women don't leap off the page to connect with you, much less do so when there are no pictures on your profile.

Funny thing though... In the course of looking in on the account occasionally to see if any old FWBs have tried to reach me, EVERY TIME that I log in I am instantly accosted by Instant Message requests from local women... which I ignore because a) I have to upgrade back to a paid membership to "chat" with them, and b) my experience with these sites leads me to believe they are phonies.

Funnier still is that EVERY women I "ignore" INSTANTLY sends me a message to my Inbox which I also ignore because I have to upgrade back to a paid membership to read their "message". [continued below]....
..... (And when I say INSTANTLY, I mean that the message is in my Inbox instantaneously! Why... it happens so fast I wonder if it is automated! LOL )

This manner of deception is clearly fraudulent. Although I have not fallen victim to it, I bet many other men have.

Anyone know how are they able to get away with this type of blatantly fraudulent business practice?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2012 10:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flingcom/internet/Flingcom-uses-fraudulent-and-decpetive-practices-to-lure-back-expired-memberships-Intern-985438. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fling.com