Complaint Review: FlipJack Pro

• Updated: Wed, March 20, 2013

• Reported By: Troy — Florence Colorado
FlipJack Pro

FlipJack Pro Ordered an extra one for me and billed me too! Internet, Internet

I tried to order one of these online, it froze up and kicked me off. I waited 3 days to be sure nothing would process. Then I ordered and completed online. A few days later I noticed a double billing on the bank account. When I called they said there was nothing that they could do, I would have to refuse one then when they received it they would credit me for it. It has now been 2 weeks since it was refused and they claim not to have received it (surprise ). And if they had received itit would be another 3-5 weeks before I would see the credit! When I asked to speak to the supervisior I was told it would be a few minutes. On hold, then I am sorry but the supervisor is busy, when I reiterated that I wanted to speak to a supervisor, I was again placed on hold, and then mysteriously disconnected. This company is a scam and a ripoff, do NOT under any circumstance give them access to your credit or debit card!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2013 02:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FlipJack-Pro/internet/FlipJack-Pro-Ordered-an-extra-one-for-me-and-billed-me-too-Internet-Internet-1036462. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FlipJack Pro