poverty

• Submitted: Thu, April 18, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, April 19, 2013

• Reported By: Jennifer Hampton — Wayne Michigan
Flippa.com

Flippa.com,flippa.com flippa takes your money and keeps your money poor business/merchant practices , Internet

*Author of original report: I received my refund

Boy oh boy if I had known about flippa's  poor business/merchant practices, I would have stayed clear.

I placed a domain on flippa for an auction and it won for $450.00. Unfortunately, the sale did not go through. Those are the breaks with flipping domains. Here's the problem that I have with them. Even though the sale did not go through, flippa still charged me a success fee of $67.00. I contacted them to let them know what was going on and they told me to file a dispute so I did that. When I asked them if I could get my money back they told me NO! I was flabbergasted by this. There sad response was "We'll just put the $67.00 back on your account as flippa credits." I was livid by this point. How dare you take my money and then blatantly tell me you are not getting it back. The only way you'll get it back is in credits and we are going to tell you how to spend the money we took from you.

This is your flippa warning. Be careful if you are going to use them. I will not rest until I get my money back. I have filed a case with the BBB and I will post my message all over the web about them if I have to.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2013 04:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flippacom/internet/Flippacomflippacom-flippa-takes-your-money-and-keeps-your-money-poor-businessmerchant-1044423. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flippa.com

I received my refund

AUTHOR: Jennifer Hampton - ()

I received my refund from Flippa. I am happy and you can remove this posting.