Complaint Review: FloRd Agency & Independent Contractor's Service

• Updated: Tue, December 29, 2009

• Reported By: lulutk77 — Pompano Beach Florida United States of America
FloRd Agency & Independent Contractor's Service
PO Box 480309 Delray Beach, Florida United States of America

FloRd Agency & Independent Contractor's Service Cancelled and they cashed check anyway no answer on phone Delray Beach, Florida

A child came to my door selling magazines to earn money for college. I ordered a Princess Magazine (Disney), wrote the check and they left. I searched the internet to check this company and found many negative reports. On my receipt it stated that I could cancel the subscription. The next day I filled it out and sent it to the address. Today (less then a week later) I found they have cashed my check. I attempted to call the number they have listed and it is a recording stating that I have to correspond in writing. Well, I already have and they cashed my check anyway. I am sure I will never get a refund but they really need to stop this scam. Children are so hard to say no to. Awful scam and I am sure that these kids never get any money for college. I should have known better but it was right before Christmas and my compassion outweighed my intelligence.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2009 10:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FloRd-Agency-Independent-Contractors-Service/Delray-Beach-Florida-33448/FloRd-Agency-Independent-Contractors-Service-Cancelled-and-they-cashed-check-anyway-no-546818. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FloRd Agency & Independent Contractor's Service