Complaint Review: FloRd Agency & Independent Contractor's Service

PO Box 480309 Delray Beach, Florida United States of America
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category:

FloRd Agency & Independent Contractor's Service Independent Contractor's Service Scholarship SCAM! Delray Beach, Florida

The night before thanksgiving a very young lady came to our door selling magazine subscriptions.  She said she was selling the subscriptions to "earn points" for a scholarship, so I invited her in and looked over her material.  It all looked completely legit.  Boy was I fooled.  After a few months, I still had not received my subscriptions.  I attempted to call, but the receipt had no phone number.  I searched the company on the internet, and low and behold found out it was a fraudulent business and several people across the country had been scammed and several police reports had been filed.  Unfortunately, I cannot get my money back from my bank as the check was not forged.  I will be filing a police report with the Polk County Sheriff's Office.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2010 08:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FloRd-Agency-Independent-Contractors-Service/Delray-Beach-Florida-33448/FloRd-Agency-Independent-Contractors-Service-Independent-Contractors-Service-Scholarsh-561773. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FloRd Agency & Independent Contractor's Service