Complaint Review: FloRd Agency - Independent Contractor's Service

• Updated: Fri, December 04, 2009

• Reported By: Nichola — Shirley New York United States of America
FloRd Agency - Independent Contractor's Service
P.O. Box 480309 Delray Beach, Florida United States of America

FloRd Agency - Independent Contractor's Service Raymond Gutierrez Scam...Would Like More Information Delray Beach, Florida

A young man was going door to door in my neighborhood and came to my home in the ending of August 2009.  He asked if I would like to subscribe to a magazine.  I was interested in subscribing and thought nothing of it until I have not received my magazine yet!!  I have the receipt and it says to wait 90 to 120 days for delivery and it's going to be 4 months at the ending of December 2009.  There is no phone number or website on the receipt so I decided to look up the agency online only to find that they are doing scams.  I'm very frustrated right now because I gave the young man $42.50 in cash and then another $42.50 by check ten days later which I mailed out.  I read reports that some people do receive their subscriptions and have no problem with the agency but majority of the reports are bad.  I felt bad for the young man because he gave me the whole story about how he is trying to make money to go to college.  Myself being in college, I know how difficult it is.  If this is really a scam then I feel very betrayed and violated because I even invited him into my home and had a nice conversation with him.  I did get back a copy of my check from my bank.  The whole check was filled out by me and I made it out to Independent Contractor's Service.  That is how I saw the copy from my bank also but I don't know who cashed it and will contact my bank asap.  The signature on the receipt is Raymond Guttierez (Independent Authorized Solicitor).  If I can get a refund somehow I would really love to know how because now I don't want to wait until the ending of December to see if magazine really comes or not.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2009 11:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FloRd-Agency-Independent-Contractors-Service/Delray-Beach-Florida-33448/FloRd-Agency-Independent-Contractors-Service-Raymond-Gutierrez-ScamWould-Like-More-I-533727. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FloRd Agency - Independent Contractor's Service