Complaint Review: FloRd Agency - Independent Contractor's Service

P.O. Box 480309 Delray Beach, Florida United States of America
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category:

FloRd Agency - Independent Contractor's Service Two phonies selling magazines, I'm an idiot! Delray Beach, Florida

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: *sigh*

Two young adults (a boy and a girl - late teens, early twenties) came to the door yesterday selling magazines.  They gave me the "I need to earn points to start a small business" line and like an idiot I fell for it.  I bought two magazines (one from each of them) and wrote them two seperate checks for $32.50 and $15.00.  They stayed for about 25 minutes and chatted, pet my dogs and acted like we were old friends.  Even asked for something to drink and I gave them both a bottle of water.  After they left something just didn't feel right and so I did a search and found this site with pages of postings from people who got ripped off by these oxygen thiefs!  I immediately contacted my bank and stopped payment on the checks.  Unfortunately these jerk-offs have my account info now.  I swear to God I would like to get my hands on those two again.  I'd sick my dogs on them this time instead of letting them pet them! Ugh, I guess I have no one to blame but myself for actually being gulliable enough to put a little faith into humanity.  Lesson learned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2010 07:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FloRd-Agency-Independent-Contractors-Service/Delray-Beach-Florida-33448/FloRd-Agency-Independent-Contractors-Service-Two-phonies-selling-magazines-Im-an-idi-570398. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FloRd Agency - Independent Contractor's Service

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

*sigh*

AUTHOR: BiggNIgg - (United States of America)

I agree...you are an idiot! Maybe if you realized that the main reason people dont get their stuff is because they choose to not mail in a balance, you would have gone through with your order, recieved your product, and in turn, could have written a GOOD report on this company. If what people say on the internet determines whether or not you do business with a company, maybe you should look uo Burger King, WalMart, or perhaps McDonalds...my guess is you wont do business with them anymore, right????