cholesterol

• Updated: Mon, November 02, 2009

• Reported By: Rachel — Denver Colorado United States of America
FloRd Agency - Independent Contractor's Service
P.O. Box 480309 Delray Beach, Florida United States of America

FloRd Agency - Independent Contractor's Service Vince Sold me a Fake Magazine Subscription Delray Beach, Florida

A young man came to my door selling magazines on June 29, 2009. I was reluctant to purchase anything but he was very persistant. I told him I would not have any money until the following day when I got paid. He (Vince) said I could just write a post-dated check.

I chose a Disney Princess magazine for my daughter. I ordered the magazine and paid in full, $35.00, with a check dated June 30, 2009. I was given a carbon copy of the receipt which is barely readable.

Today is November 2, 2009 and I have never received a single magazine.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2009 01:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FloRd-Agency-Independent-Contractors-Service/Delray-Beach-Florida-33448/FloRd-Agency-Independent-Contractors-Service-Vince-Sold-me-a-Fake-Magazine-Subscription-518542. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FloRd Agency - Independent Contractor's Service