Complaint Review: FloRd Agency

• Updated: Tue, October 12, 2010

• Reported By: Carlton — Carlton Oregon United States of America
FloRd Agency
P.O Box 480309 Delray Beach,, Florida United States of America

FloRd Agency Independent Contractor's Service Lied to regarding Magazine Sub. Delray Beach, , Florida

An impressionable young lady stating she was selling magazines to earn "points" to go to college.  When I stated I didn't need or want any more magazines, she said would I like to donate one to the charity of my choice.  That sounded nice, so we spent a great deal of time on my front porch deciding to send which magazine to the Nursing Home my mother had been in.  She then talked me into a 2 yr. subscription for the price of a 1 yr. subscription for just $20.00.  I paid my $20. via check. On the receipt it's all laid out as 2 yr, Bal. Due $20. which was explained, that was receipt for the check I just paid.  My check was cashed the same day.  A month later I get a postcard saying my magazine won't be delivered because I have a $20. BALANCE DUE!!  Unless I can PROVE via my receipt that it was paid in full.  In checking my receipt, sure enough, it says Balance Due and nothing that says paid in full!!  Interestingly, there is not a phone number on anything to contact these people.  Guess I just gave them $20.00  because I'm sure NOT going to send an additional $20. and probably still be told I have a balance due.  Makes me SAD.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2010 11:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FloRd-Agency/Delray-Beach-Florida-33448/FloRd-Agency-Independent-Contractors-Service-Lied-to-regarding-Magazine-Sub-Delray-Beach-650022. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FloRd Agency