Complaint Review: FloRd Agency

• Reported By: Reyna — Laredo Texas United States of America
FloRd Agency
P.O. Box 480309 Delray, Florida United States of America

FloRd Agency "Young man wanting a free education" Delray, Florida

My mother and I were walking to our home when a young man stopped us and asked for help to get points for his collage education. He told us that he needed to get a certain amount of points in order to win a scholarship.  He was very nice and I felt he really did need the money. However, I did not trust him. His cloths were messy and his behavior was odd when talking to us. I did not want to get anything, but my mother pushed me to help him out.   At the end, I ended up buying two magazine subscription. Which I now regret.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2010 04:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FloRd-Agency/Delray-Florida-33448/FloRd-Agency-Young-man-wanting-a-free-education-Delray-Florida-672405. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FloRd Agency