Complaint Review: Floam SAS

• Submitted: Fri, January 06, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, January 06, 2006

• Reported By:Sacramento California
Floam SAS
www.officialtvwebsite.com, www.floam.com , Wisconsin U.S.A.

Floam SAS ripoff I found their phone! Internet

Ok, guys, guess what- I got a hold of them. It wasn't that easy. My story is the same as others. Ordered it - never received it, but I'm still waiting. They charged my credit card, and than when I called the 800 number - they give you this 920-966-6600, that's disconnected. So what I did - I just dialed 920-966-6601, and it worked! Some Wendy picked up the phone, told me the company's name was Overbrake, but if it's regarding Floam, than the company is SAS (???). She told me my order was shipped over a week ago (we'll see), but the thing is I actually had her send me an e-mail, and than I responded to it, and got a respond back. The e-mail came from jennifer for some reason.

So, here is the e-mail address: custserv6@thillco.com. Also I got the name of her manager - well I don't know if it's really a manager, but she transferred me to her extension, and I even left her a message. The name is Patty Willdish. And also she told me they were located in Wisconsin, and headquaters are in New York.
So, try the 920-966-6601 number. Hope it'll work for you

Natalie
Sacramento, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2006 02:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Floam-SAS/Wisconsin/Floam-SAS-ripoff-I-found-their-phone-Internet-170718. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Floam SAS