Complaint Review: Floor Spring Designz

• Updated: Mon, June 30, 2014

• Reported By: Sulamon — Houston Texas
Floor Spring Designz
1322 FM 529 Road Houston, Texas USA

This is the worst company ever. I hired them to tdo some improvement on my house.

I gave them a deposit to start on my kitchen and he told me they would start three days after i had picked out the design on my back splash. I didnt hear from them for two weeks after they already cashed the cheque. Then I had to chase them down to start on my kitchen. After the third week, they eventually started on one of the poorest set up ever. A dude shows up to my house without any provious notice from anyone that they are here to start. I had to leave work to let them start thier work so they wont say i sent them back when they wanted to strt. They installed my counter top and left the plumbing hanging for three days. I had to chase them down again before the eventually  did my plumbing.

I then gave them an ultimatum to finish my backsplash by memorial weekend. I never heard from them until three weeks later, their accountant called me that I owed them the balance on the contract.

How can I owe you a balance and you never finished the Job. Then middle of June, A rep calls me apologizing and that they would come do it. Tooo late because I already hired someon els to finish the jobin less than a day. So they are no talking about putting a mechanical lien on my property.

So I have decided to take them to court and report them to ABC channel 7.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2014 12:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Floor-Spring-Designz/Houston-Texas-77084/Floor-Spring-Designz-WORST-SERVICE-EVER-ALL-THEY-WANT-IS-YOUR-MONEY-Houston-Texas-1158491. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Floor Spring Designz