Complaint Review: Flord Agency

• Updated: Mon, April 11, 2011

• Reported By: Mauricio — Kirkland Washington United States of America
Flord Agency
P.O. Box 480309 Delray Beach, Florida United States of America

Flord Agency Charles Vella He said he was selling magazines he said he was from texas but it's all fake they're liars Delray Beach, Florida

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Well.

A guy names Charles Vella came to my house offering magazines subscriptions, he told me he was from Texas and he could speak a little Spanish, he was talking to me for around 10 minutes until he pulled out this little booklet with magazines names and stuff so he finally convinced me to buy some because he said he was collecting money for school or something so I did give him a check of $15.00 then i did some research on this company and found out that they're not registered and there are a lot of complaints on internet about this company so I learned this is all fake.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2010 05:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flord-Agency/Delray-Beach-Florida-33448/Flord-Agency-Charles-Vella-He-said-he-was-selling-magazines-he-said-he-was-from-texas-but-637093. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flord Agency

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Well.

AUTHOR: Charles V.-I.C.S - (United States of America)

Well First of all, I would like to say that I never told anyone I am from Texas, however I will state I know some friends and family in Texas. also, when it comes to your ordering of a magazine, as long as you mailed in the 9.95 with the yellow copy you were given, you would have received your magazines without a problem, that I can guarantee. I take Pride in the fact, I am honest and respectful to the people whose doors I knock on so it would be nice to not have some Misunderstanding person ruin that for me.

Thanks Much.