Complaint Review: Flordia Passport, Agents Travel Network

• Submitted: Sat, April 16, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, April 29, 2005

• Reported By:Bessemer City North Carolina
Flordia Passport, Agents Travel Network
6822 22nd Avenue North, PMB-432 St. Petersburg, Florida U.S.A.

Flordia Passport, Agents Travel Network, Bill Browns Travel ripoff fraud liers scam St. Petersburg Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: Solution go to your bank and tell them that you need to sign an afidavit of fraud

A lady called me and told me she was giving me airline tickets and lodging of some sort. My husband and I are going away for are anniversary in May so I figuered what the heck. She told me my banking info. and said if I called and canceled I would not be charged. So I got the info a couple of days ago and never recived the tickets and so forth.

I called and canceled on 4/14/2005. I got a automated system. Never thought twice about it. Well I looked at my bank account online and I was minus about 200.00. I seen a check for 149.00. I called the number on the check and the person I talk to said I never canceled and gave me a conformation number. She told me more or less I was lying. So my husband called and the person he talked to said I called and canceled on 4/16/2005. Well of course I did because the lady told me I was lying. well I have my phone company online so I looked in the log and I called on 4/14/2005 at 8:58 am.

Now I was called a lier. My husband is furious with me. And we owe the bank over 200.00. I also found out that Flordia Passport and Agents Travel Network are the same place. Two diffrent names, two diffrent addresses, and two diffrent numbers same person.

Laura
Bessemer City, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2005 10:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flordia-Passport-Agents-Travel-Network/St-Petersburg-Florida-33710/Flordia-Passport-Agents-Travel-Network-Bill-Browns-Travel-ripoff-fraud-liers-scam-St-Pe-139068. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flordia Passport, Agents Travel Network

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Catherine - (U.S.A.)

I had the exact same thing happen to me. I have fought with them for the last month. And, I have finally found out how you can get your money back and get them in some trouble. You have to make sure that your consent is completely withdrawn, and then go to your bank and tell them that you need to sign an afidavit of fraud. I did this, and the bank gave me back all of my money, and is taking matter into their own hands to take care of that company. Also, close your account and open a new one, so that they cannot take any more money out of it. Also, not only does this company go by agent travel network and also florida passport, but they also use telicorp. Hope this helps.