Complaint Review: Flores Law Firm

• Updated: Fri, November 02, 2012

• Reported By: abused client — corpus christi Texas United States of America
Flores Law Firm
500 N. Water St., Ste. 515 Corpus Christi, Texas United States of America

Flores Law Firm Joe Flores Attorney Joe Flores In corpus Christi, Texas,http://www.floreslawfirm.com/,Law Offices of Joe A. Flores Joe Flores Lied, Insulted Me ,commited fruad ,cyber bullied me ,and left me hanging at the last minute in a court case! I later found out he is friends with the judge that handle my case as well! Corpus Christi, Texas

*Author of original report: stacey from dallas shows just how unproffesional Joe Flores law firm is!!

*Consumer Comment: question

JOE FLORES ,was retained by me  4 weeks before a trial that was set .I met with him in his office told him  about the case the of an incident i had on the beach and i wanted to take it to trial he ,explained to me the case could be easily beaten and that i had done nothing wrong the evidence i and the da had provided made it an easy case to beat,so he took my 1000.00 dollar check and had said i would need to pay the rest before trial i agreed. I left and approx 3 weeks after i called to set up an appointment and to talk about how the preparation was going and the secretary said my check had bounced or ie. was returned nsf i said that's impossible the money was in the bank and i hadn't been notified of such,so i said to the secretary ill call the bank so see whats going on!

I called the bank and no nsf was there the money was still there and the check had never been sent to the bank! so i called back to the joe flores office and got joe flores he said Quote my my check bounced like a basket ball! I explained to him what the bank had told me that the said check had never arrived he called me a lyer and said i had to pay more money in cash and he raised the fee,all this a week from trial. [continued below]....
.....I said nothing just hung up in disbelief.I couldn't believe  that the lawyer i was relying on was a scum sucking lying maggot from hell! But he is.

Joe flores then called back i let it go to voice mail i did not care for his tone and his actions were unbecoming ,so it went to voice mail he then left a nasty sounding email yelling im joe flores you hung up on me ,i choose not to be your lawyer im joe flores i dont like bieng hung up on im joe flores you hung up on me.

So after  that i Knew Joe flores was out of his mind, corrupt and has some kind of complex!So i made the decision to retain a new lawyer and i did. I also decided to save the voice mail and the reason being is for evidence , because after retaining a new lawyer He advised me i may not get a trial becuase he didnt have enough time to prepare his case ,and he would try to get an extension
To prepare and we we denied an extension,even though the prosecution had gotten 5 or 6  these are all times i had to show up to cout and the prosecution had no whiteness's show up and no evidence! so with only 2 days over a week end to prepare the case  my lawyer recommended i take a plea for probation and a huge fine. So i did i really felt like i didnt have a choice ! So that That i Got probation. And also i should mention during the time and after to this day i have been a victim of psychological warfare ,cyber attacks and disinformation Caspian s all are used used by  nueces county, that is a case currently under investigation and may or may not be separated ,from this incident .

A month later i get a letter from the bank well wouldn't you know joe flores decided to cash my check after i had been to trial with a different lawyer! Obviously i denied the funds on that account as a business owner have multiple accounts for fraud reasons and it paid off!

So after the bank and joe flores cashing a check he never should have tried to cash for services he never provided,i decided to put his voice mail recording on you tube ,so others could have proof of his bad dealings and make the appreciate decision to retain a lawyer elsewhere.Well Joe flores  found it and started cyber bullying me there and by other cyber attacks as well as my firewall logs indicate. Here are some of his comments left on the you tube page below :

user: kpfgso2 is confirmed to be :Joe Flores

kpfgso2 has made a comment on joe flores.wmv:
I never represented this gentleman. He used profanity and was rude to my staff. I responded professionally. I am reporting this video to youtube.
Thank you.

This comment requires your approval. You can approve or reject it by visiting the comments page.

kpfgso2 has posted a comment on your channel:
If you kindly remove this video and the libelous claims. I had returned the call and I understand your frustration when you said "screw you". I did let you know I could not accept your case the same day you called.I am documenting this and sending it to youtube.com. Please kindly remove.

You can reply to this comment by visiting your comments page.

ALL THESE STATEMENTS WERE UNTRUE JOE FLORES MADE ON YOU TUBE AND I ALSO BELIEVE A CASE FOR DEFORMATION AND FRAUD ARE IN ORDER !!!!!

My investigation also leads back to the judge that handled my case as well ,she is friends with Joe Flores !this may explain why i was denied due process and not allowed an continuance to prepare the case,also the use of intimidation police following me even when im on foot going for walks ,police cars sitting out side my home all the time even i my parking lot for no reason ,the even tried to arrest me when i moved to my new office and the lights were off it was dark and two police searched my home and harnessed my while i was moving in my new office all parts of physiological warfare and harassment ,that is under investigation currently.

All in All if you need a good lawyer  Joe Flores is NOT  recommended by me !!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2012 07:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flores-Law-Firm/Corpus-Christi-Texas-78401/Flores-Law-Firm-Joe-Flores-Attorney-Joe-Flores-In-corpus-Christi-Texashttpwwwfloresl-963451. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flores Law Firm

stacey from dallas shows just how unproffesional Joe Flores law firm is!!

AUTHOR: abused client - (United States of America)

A fake Name and location ,we already know you are in corpus christi and you are with Joe flores law firm ,as client confidentiality violations and deformation are all tools used by Joe Flores Law firm!

As No one is going to file a rebutal the same night the original complaint was filed on this page without  google alerts turned on and who besides Joe flores law firm would know facts about the case not mentioned in the article i wrote ,answer none besides joe flores law firm ,lying about your name place of origin and release information about a case you never handled and committed fraud afterwards ,very unprofessional!!!

question

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

What the hell are you talking about??? Are you one of the idiots who assaulted a man in S Padre last year?