• Report: #922055

• Updated: Fri, August 03, 2012

• Reported By: Diane — Keaton beach Florida United States of America
Florida Beach Destination
644 S. Atlantic Ave. Ormond Beach, Florida United States of America

Florida Beach Destination Nothing but a rip-off, lied about cheaper prices, if you travel with pets don't do this! Ormond Beach, Florida

We were told a lot of things like, there are cabins for rent I found one. Also we were told that they had places that allow pets, I haven't found a condo yet that excepts pets. No houses have been found to rent and I had told him that's what we liked to do! Last year we went Key West, I looked up the Hotel we stayed at through FBD and it was more expensive then what we payed without that! I also just looked up a LaQuinta down in south Florida, there was no savings with FBD.

I truely feel as though we were just ripped off by this company. I had explained exacally what kind of travel my husband and I do and they said that FBD was for us. Well I don't think so and I feel as though someone should take a good look at this company. We're on a budget as most retired couples are and we like to travel but we thought we would save money having FBD, it's nothing but a lie as far as I'm concerned. We bought this package last October and still haven't used it because we can't find anything that fits our catagory.

They promised that if we contact them their operators would be glad to help and would find us something that would fit into our travel plans perfect.................NOT! The operators told me to look for pet accomadations on my own and on their web site it doesn't have amminities for all their places of rent. So it's been very hard to work with this program.

We feel like they took our money and ran with it. Please investigate FBD, we want our money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2012 12:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Florida-Beach-Destination/Ormond-Beach-Florida-32176/Florida-Beach-Destination-Nothing-but-a-rip-off-lied-about-cheaper-prices-if-you-travel-922055. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Florida Beach Destination