Complaint Review: Florida Beach Destinations

• Updated: Fri, July 29, 2011

• Reported By: JR — Ohio USA
Florida Beach Destinations
644 S Atlantic Ave Ormand Beach, Florida United States of America

Florida Beach Destinations RSI Resort Services Inernational Winter Park Fl Ripoff Scame Nothing but Lies Ormand Beach, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Explanation of service in response to complaint

We joined Florida Beach Destination thinking they would save us money on our travels. Funny thing that is what they told us along with many other promises they did not follow through with. You start at a very high price to join and when you say no they move you to another room and drop the price. They do this time after time until you agree to pay.

I was told no worries we will be you travel agent just call us we will do the work. Well them doing the work turned into more work for me. It would have been much better if I would have just planed it my self. I ended up calling FBD many many times and then got a better price on my own. There answer to this was you must have gotten the manager special but we will match the price. After I did the work they will match the price.

They say they can get you condos for 299-399 a week and they are very sure they can get what you want when you need it. Not so. My condos price was over 1200.00 and 1 1/2 hrs away from were I needed it. Then they have answers like if its not there were can not get it. They have an answer for everything.

I would call FBD with a question or a request, I would be told I will call you back in a few hours and to this day I have not gotten a call back from them. This has happened many many times.

I have requested my money back and they emailed me a long letter, that mixed my word all around, just to tell me they could not give me my money back.

Please do not give them any of your money you will get nothing in return.

I am also following up with the BBB and the Feder Trade Commission. I will do more if need be they are such a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2011 06:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Florida-Beach-Destinations/Ormand-Beach-Florida-32176/Florida-Beach-Destinations-RSI-Resort-Services-Inernational-Winter-Park-Fl-Ripoff-Scame-No-738696. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Florida Beach Destinations

Explanation of service in response to complaint

AUTHOR: Florida Beach Destinations, LLC - (USA)

The customer complaining above simply doesn't understand how our program works. We have spent many hours trying to assist this person to no avail. It is hard to help someone who refuses genuine help.

This customer requested a three bedroom condo during the summer in the Denver, Colorado area. In Denver itself there are not many condos or resorts. It simply isn't that type of town like Vail, Breckenridge, Aspen, etc. We did not have ANY condos available at ANY price for the location requested. We tried explaining this to the customer and our explanation wasn't understood. We offered numerous options to the customer which included anything from a 4 bedroom condo in Frisco for $1200, 2 bedroom in Keystone for $521.00, to two short-notice condos priced at $399.00 for the week.

Every reasonable effort was made to accomodate this customer. In the end the customer chose not to reserve anything offered as $399.00 was all they wanted to pay. The point we tried explaining was the area simply didn't have anything available at any price and we can't offer something that doesn't exist. Had we had something available for the price and location they requested - of course we'd have been happy to reserve for them.

We have thousands of short-notice condos priced between $299-$399.00 which can be viewed on our website. These condos are located all across the globe. We also have an extremely great customer satisfaction rating with thousands of happy customer's located worldwide. We'd love to help this customer utilize their membership. All we need is a fair chance to do so.

tired