Complaint Review: Florida Career College

• Updated: Fri, April 19, 2013

• Reported By: zekchef — Delray Beach Florida
Florida Career College
1743 North Congress Avenue Boynton Beach, Florida United States of America

Florida Career College is a scam and not a college or a credited school Boynton Beach, Florida

I had to retake all the classes at another school because I could not transfer any of the classes from florida career college. I was charged 2 to 3 times more then the other school I went to. Student loans were taken out  after I had left the school. My credit is srewed up now and I have to pay back close to 3000 dollars for

something i had to do over. The school is a waste of time and should be shut down. I am writing this in the hope it will stop this from happening to other people. If any one knows lawyer or away to get my money back please leave a note thanks .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2013 06:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Florida-Career-College/Boynton-Beach-Florida-33426/Florida-Career-College-is-a-scam-and-not-a-college-or-a-credited-school-Boynton-Beach-Fl-1044526. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Florida Career College