Complaint Review: Florida Career College

• Reported By: helloashley13 — miami Florida United States of America
Florida Career College
11731 Mills Drive Bldg #2 miami, Florida United States of America

Florida Career College STEALING MY MONEY AND TIME miami, Florida

I am a 24 year old women who is currently a college student at a technical school. I am the unfortunate student at a school called "Florida Career College" in Miami, FL and I have to say this school is ruining my life. I have completely had it with the "education" they provide there and I feel that they are robbing the government and myself of money. I just got wise about my selection and decided to go to an accredited college and recently look for student loans. I am shocked and furious when I saw how much "Florida Career College" is charging me for school there that I feel is UNEXCEPTIONABLE. I AM NOT RECEIVING ANY SORT OF EDUCATION THERE.  I feel like i am being Robbed money that I can be using for a good school and I am embarrassed that I did not do this sooner. I need to know who I need to complain to because it is APPALLING that this sort of "pseudo school" is being able to carry on and that FASFA is letting people pull huge loans and government grants when the education is terrible! No teacher knows what they are talking about, one of mine keeps talking about his "Stripper girlfriend" (and i have reported him to the dean) nothing has happened. I have complained countless times and nothing seems to change. The material is painfully easy, this does not prepare me for the real world, I am so frustrated its unbelievable. I really want to get an education but this school is destroying my financial stability and is stressing me out!! please if you may reply to me with information on what I should do to resolve this matter, I will appreciate it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2012 08:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Florida-Career-College/miami-Florida-33183/Florida-Career-College-STEALING-MY-MONEY-AND-TIME-miami-Florida-966671. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Florida Career College