Complaint Review: Florida Career College/Anthem

• Updated: Thu, August 07, 2014

• Reported By: LIVE AND LEARN — Miami Florida
Florida Career College/Anthem
, Florida USA

Florida Career College/Anthem Nightmare Organization! Nightmare Organization All Florida

Simply the worst organization I've ever worked for. Florida Career College made me an offer which at the time I had 2-additional offers on the table. I moved forward with the organization because I really connected with my direct supervisor who I interviewed with not realizing that he called NO shots! Within days of me telling a couple of former work colleagues I received a call from a former VP of Admissions who at one time I reported directly to and this is what he said and I quote "they will be the worst career decision you will make if I take the offer" and went on... Another former employee who reported directly to me at one point in my career also contacted me and stated that Florida Career College was the worst company she has ever worked for and scared her so much so that she decided that she would never work for a company again. Sign 3, another former employee of FCC called me directly and said the same and shared some nightmare stories. I thought the stories were so outrageous that they could not be true...but they are!!! I warn anyone that thinks of starting with this organization to do your homework and more importantly follow your gut!

The college that cares is their motto...and they ARE truly the college that cares about NO ONE but their own ego and pockets!

THE WORST, UNETHICAL, AND EYEBROW BEATING COMPANY I'VE EVER WORKED FOR!!! WISH THEM NOTHING BUT THE WORST AND I'M SURE THAT WILL BE THEIR OUTCOME!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2014 11:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Florida-Career-CollegeAnthem/Florida/Florida-Career-CollegeAnthem-Nightmare-Organization-Nightmare-Organization-All-Florida-1168134. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Florida Career College/Anthem