mail

• Reported By: Raymog — Macon Georgia USA
Florida Cars USA
18900 NW 2nd Ave, Miami, Florida United States of America

Florida Cars USA Bad Business Practice Miami, Florida

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Amber Bussmann: The True Actual Facts!!

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Amber Bussmann :The True And Actual Facts!

I m having a bad experience dealing with FLORIDA CARS USA dealership for a used car I purchased from them on May 13,  2011 right after I returned from deployment. The total price of the car was $15,000.00 which I agreed to pay off in 90 days because I was told by the salesman (STEVEN GARATE) if I paid the car off in 90 days is considered the same as cash. When I got the car On May 13, 2011 I gave them $11,000.00 down payment.

A week later, I went back and made a $500.00 payment and I asked STEVEN GARATE what my balance is now. He told me $4,000.00 after making that $500.00 payment. I disagreed with the balance because he deceitfully increased the price. My balance shouldve been $3,500.00. At that point, Steven and I got into a heated argument. One of the employees by the name of Amber Bussmann came over to the Stevens office and verbally abused me, called me names, and stepped on my feet while asking me to leave the premises.

I was upset and shoved her with force causing her to stumble. The police were called and I was arrested. On May 23, 2011, I returned to the dealer with police escort to retrieve the car and my personal items, thats when I was told by Mr. Steven Garate the car was repossessed with all my personal items. All this happened in a week time frame 13-20 May 2011 and until now the dealer still have my $11,500.00.

I have already paid $3,000 in attorney fees because I cant be there to attend court due to my job (US Army). Im still in disbelief that happened to me; even though, I did some online research before I purchased the car. Please I need help, I have a family and my wife is about to have another baby in December.  I am unable to continue paying the attorney fees; as a result, hell no longer represent me.

Due to my military obligation, its almost impossible to drive from Macon, GA (duty station) to Miami, FL for every court date. Its been a financial burden to me and my family because I had to purchase another car.  There is no way a dealer should be allowed to do this to a customer, took $11,500.00 and repossessed the car in a week. Most importantly, my personal items that is irreplaceable.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2012 08:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Florida-Cars-USA/Miami-Florida-33169/Florida-Cars-USA-Bad-Business-Practice-Miami-Florida-952142. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Florida Cars USA

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Amber Bussmann: The True Actual Facts!!

AUTHOR: Abussmann - (United States of America)

At no point in time did any of what was stated actually happen!! The Real Truth! about what really occured in May of 2011 is public record and can be looked at by anyone. The True! facts are clearly! stated in the police report that was actually given. Not by myself Amber Bussmann (cause I was in and out of Consciousness! from given an almost dislocated jaw because of how hard I was punched) by the man who stated that whole perposterous story!. But there are also pictures of what the actual physical brutality caused to me of my injuriesas well as crimal charges with a stay away order.

So....Now  I ask does all that happen casue of simply pushing someone with...as he so called it..force.. NO! It happens because of what the truth really is and can be verified by records that are stated with all the facts. Also witness that were there through the entire terrible! event. And again at NO... point is it at all what is being claimed to have happened.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Amber Bussmann :The True And Actual Facts!

AUTHOR: Abussmann - (United States of America)

At no point in time did anything of what was stated happen!.. The actual Real Truth!! of this story is public record, and can be looked at by anyone. The police report was filed and states clearly what actually happened in May of 2011 and not by myself Amber Bussmann (cause I was unable to speak due to the fact that I was in and out of Consciousness! because I was given an almost complete dislocated jaw by how hard I was punched) by the man who wrote this preposterous story.

Also there are pictures of what the actual physical brutality casued me, of my injuries as well as crimal charges that was given with a stay away order also. So... I ask does all this happen because of simply being pushed with.. as he so called it force... NO! It happens because of what the actually truth is and states that it is and can be verified by records. Also there were witness who was there through the entire ordeal from beginning to end, and at no point was it anything like what is being claimed.. to have happened at all!!