Complaint Review: Florida Construction & Design, LLC

• Updated: Thu, September 13, 2012

• Reported By: David T — Orlando Florida United States of America
Florida Construction & Design, LLC
5205 S. ORANGE AVE. SUITE 210 Orlando, Florida United States of America

Florida Construction & Design, LLC Joe Silvestri Ripped us off, did not pay for work done at Pointe Orlando Orlando, Florida

Plain and simple, we did construction work for this scammer and he didn't pay us a dime for it, over $2,000 down the drain.  He wouldn't answer the phone and wouldn't return messages.  He just didn't pay, and never has.  He still owes us over $2,000 for work we did at Pointe Orlando on International Drive in Orlando, FL.

Why Pointe Orlando would hire this crook I don't know, they shouldn't be contracting work out to a crook who rips off subcontractors.

Joe Silvestri, you are a crook.  Why did you do it?  I hope now that you see your name in print you'll do something about it, like pay us the money you owe us!  You know who I am, you can call me any time, and send me a check too.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2012 09:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Florida-Construction-Design-LLC/Orlando-Florida-32809/Florida-Construction-Design-LLC-Joe-Silvestri-Ripped-us-off-did-not-pay-for-work-done-940931. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Florida Construction & Design, LLC