Complaint Review: Florida Department of Revenue Child Support Enforcement

• Updated: Wed, January 11, 2012

• Reported By: Amy S. — Naples Florida United States of America
Florida Department of Revenue Child Support Enforcement
1649 Tamiami Trail Suite 1A, Port Charlotte, Florida United States of America

Florida Department of Revenue Child Support Enforcement It is the Children who are suffering. Not the parent who is neglecting their payments. And WHERE IS ENFORCEMENT in all of this?? Port Charlotte, Florida

Unfortunately the only ones getting ripped off in these cases are the children that are involved in them. I have been divorced since 2000. I have two children with my ex husband. One is no longer receiving support due to her age and the other has two years to go. Over the years I have received my child support through Child Support Enforcement. I made sure that the court order went through enforcement to ensure consistency. A few trips back to court but consistent none the less. About a year and a half ago my ex husband decided to stop making consistent payments. I had to contact enforcement myself to find out why nothing was being done about the situation. Still NOTHING!

Through the years I have done my part. As a matter of fact I have done my part, his part and the systems part. WHY IS THIS?? Why can't anyone else follow through and do what they are supposed to? Why must I beg? Why must I get frustrated? Why must my CHILD SUFFER for your inadequacies??
I feel that the system is failing us miserably! Why can't I get a live voice on the phone when I have an important question? WHY ISN'T ANYONE DOING ANYTHING TO CHANGE ANY OF THIS???

I know I am not alone in my frustrations! I hope someone is listening because our children  depend on it!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2012 07:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Florida-Department-of-Revenue-Child-Support-Enforcement/Port-Charlotte-Florida-33948/Florida-Department-of-Revenue-Child-Support-Enforcement-It-is-the-Children-who-are-suffer-821459. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Florida Department of Revenue Child Support Enforcement