Complaint Review: Florida Detox

• Updated: Thu, August 02, 2012

• Reported By: Blair — Plantation Florida United States of America
Florida Detox
32815 US Hwy. Internet United States of America

Florida Detox Marvin Sponaugle by BLAIR 05/13/2011 I went in for detox from an antidepressant and a benzo (1mg) daily. I had been to one other detox facility the prior year. The detox was no easier at this place. Phenobarbital was , Internet

*Consumer Comment: living life

I went in for detox from an antidepressant and a benzo (1mg) daily. I had been to one other detox facility the prior year. The detox was no easier at this place. Phenobarbital was used for detox - I was also sent home on phenobarbital, lyrica, clonodine and zyprexa, and a bag full of supplements that were supposed to help with my supposed lymes's disease, and mold toxicity. I was also prescribed a hormone (my oncologist had a fit!). They claimed that even though I had breast cancer I needed to take it - after all, Suzanne Somers does) I stayed for an additional week for the vitamen c drips. I returned twice after that for more drips (we live 5 hours away) - I took the supplements for at least 8 months with NO change in my depression and additional drugs in my system that I had to be weaned (yet again) off of.

The products he claims will help - do not help at all and the detox was no better than any other.

I am now seeing an md who is prescribing amino acids and nothing else - after 6 months I am completely well - no anxiety or depression.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2011 11:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Florida-Detox/internet/Florida-Detox-Marvin-Sponaugle-by-BLAIR-05132011-I-went-in-for-detox-from-an-antidepres-728927. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Florida Detox

living life

AUTHOR: living life again - (United States of America)

i went thru the same program and have had the complete opposite happen to me. i did all the same meds and vitamins/herbs. i did the drips and vitamin c drips. i did it all!!

I'm from colorado, so for me it was a long trip. i went down there to get off 85mg of methadone, and 4 bags of heroine a day. not the same drugs as u, but very serious problem for 3 years.

they walked me off all opiates in less than three w
eeks. i had hardly any withdrawals. florida detox gave me back my life. i feel better with each day that passes.

so what i don't get, is why would u talk crap about a place that tried helping u? if u attended any of the doc's monday lectures, you would understand that not all people have same gene and chem make up's.

i would think that you would be grateful for finding the answer to your problem. i had been searching for 3 years, and had been to other places that tried helping me. I'm not gan a talk crap about them, just cause it didn't work for me.

im grateful to be clean,to have my life and family back,and for God..