Complaint Review: Florida Direct Imagination Vacations AKA Floridaway Dream Escape

• Submitted: Wed, May 23, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, May 23, 2007

• Reported By:Hinesville Georgia
Florida Direct Imagination Vacations AKA Floridaway Dream Escape
2655 Ulmerton Rd. Unit 407 Largo, Florida, Nationwide U.S.A.

Florida Direct Imagination Vacations Aka Floridaway Dream EscapeFlorida Direct Imagination Vacations AKA Floridaway Dream Escape Fraudulent Charges! Dishonest company Largo Florida

This company first contacted me by phone and said that I had received a special offer for keeping a good checking account report. They told me they received my information through my bank (Bank of America), and that I was receiving a special offer of a 6 day, 5 night stay in Orlando and Cocoa Beach FL for a one time fee of $149 along with several other different offers. But the information stated that If I called and canceled before a certain date, I would NOT be charged at all. I DID call and canceled, but they charged me $149 anyway.

Unlike some other reports I have read, I did not give them any part of my checking account number. They told me my last 4 digits of my account and my routing number to verify, and the only information I gave them was my address. I have no idea how they got my full account information.

Bottom line: If these people contact you, HANG UP! They are not trustworthy and are probably trying to find out your account information, if they don't already have it!

Hannah
Hinesville, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2007 12:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Florida-Direct-Imagination-Vacations-AKA-Floridaway-Dream-Escape/Largo-Florida-Nationwide-33762/Florida-Direct-Imagination-Vacations-Aka-Floridaway-Dream-EscapeFlorida-Direct-Imagination-249809. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Florida Direct Imagination Vacations AKA Floridaway Dream Escape