Complaint Review: Florida Direct Imagination Vacations - Travel Life - Lucid Unlimited Long Distance

• Submitted: Thu, July 26, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, July 26, 2007

• Reported By:Simpsonville South Carolina
3993 Tyrone Blvd. Suite 608-149 Saint Petersburg, Florida U.S.A.

Florida Direct Imagination Vacations - Travel Life - Lucid Unlimited Long Distance Fraudulant lies just like telemarketers to tell you that you have been a good customer of the bank and want to reward you. even say they are taping for validation. ripoff Sant Petersburg Florida

SCAM! I thought I was being rewarded by my bank with an offer for free travel vouchers and hotel stays. I even had the opportunity to cancel the automatic withdrawal from my bank if I called in. When I try to call and cancel, they are closed due to uncontrollable circumstances.

Websites are even bogus. The bad part is that they had all of my bank information already! I am still waiting to see how much they take out of my checking account, because there is no stopping them.

Michael
Simpsonville, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2007 04:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Florida-Direct-Imagination-Vacations-Travel-Life-Lucid-Unlimited-Long-Distance/Saint-Petersburg-Florida-33709/Florida-Direct-Imagination-Vacations-Travel-Life-Lucid-Unlimited-Long-Distance-Fraudul-263461. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Florida Direct Imagination Vacations - Travel Life - Lucid Unlimited Long Distance