Complaint Review: Florida Direct Imagination Vacations

• Submitted: Tue, July 31, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, July 31, 2007

• Reported By:Manassas Virginia
Florida Direct Imagination Vacations
Tyrone Blvd. Saint Petersburg, Florida U.S.A.

Florida Direct Imagination Vacations Incoming Call, Refused Vations Package, charged anyway Saint Petersburg Florida

I received an INCOMING phone call from these people, and they gave me until the next day to think about it. They called back next day and I told them NO, I was not interested. The female on the phone would not shut-up at which point I put my husband on the phone and he told them we WERE NOT interested and to take our name off their mailing list.

On the 27 of August, I received a couple of fake looking "ticket" in the mail along with a letter telling me that my free review would end on the 27 of August and they would be charging my checking account for $149.00.
I am going to mail back the Notice of Cancellation today as well as going by my bank and showing them some of the reports in here on this company and try to convince them not to give Vacation Direct any of my money. Hope it is not to late to put a "stop payment" on a payment I never autorized in the first place.

Am also going to report this to the attorney general and the BBB

Lillie
Manassas, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2007 03:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Florida-Direct-Imagination-Vacations/Saint-Petersburg-Florida-33709/Florida-Direct-Imagination-Vacations-Incoming-Call-Refused-Vations-Package-charged-anywa-264299. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Florida Direct Imagination Vacations