Complaint Review: Florida Energy Water & Air

• Updated: Sat, February 16, 2013

• Reported By: mtampa1 — Orlando Florida United States of America
Florida Energy Water & Air
6505 Edgewater Drive Orlando, Florida United States of America

Florida Energy Water & Air They cold call you saying they are Home Depot- They are NOT Home Depot!!! Orlando, Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: How do you soften water ?

*UPDATE Employee: DNC List and Harrassment

This company has called me several times over the past few days.  I have spoken with them three times just this weekend.  They say they are "Home Depot" but they are not.  They first ask you, "Did you just move?" which is something I don't feel like discussing with a stranger.  The first few times I just hung up but they keep calling back.  I don't know how I got on their list.  I believe it is because I just switched to Verizon from Brighthouse and I got my phone number ported over to the other carrier, so they think it's a new number and I just moved.  Anyway, I am on the Do Not Call list.  I told them that, and the rep started arguing with me that I am not because I have a new number and it takes 72 hours to register with Do Not Call Registry.  Well sorry buddy, I've been on the Do Not Call list for 3 years now.  I don't appreciate the pushy nature of the sales person and I don't appreciate you all telling me you are "from Home Depot" when you are not.  I don't see why anyone would pay $8,000 for a water softner you can order online or get at any home improvement store for under $500.   If anyone is reading this thinking about doing business with this company please give me a call and I will gladly install you a water softener for $8,000!  Shoot, I'll do it for $4,000!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2013 07:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Florida-Energy-Water-Air/Orlando-Florida-32810/Florida-Energy-Water-Air-They-cold-call-you-saying-they-are-Home-Depot-They-are-NOT-Ho-1015531. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Florida Energy Water & Air

#1 Consumer Suggestion

How do you soften water ?

AUTHOR: Mishko - ()

Devotion is no substitute for study! Can you tell me the 2 different ways of softening water? Be specific. Of coarse, sodium is cheap. Hell, I can soften my water by adding sodium to it myself as well. There is no new Information here. However, I would rather soften my water by process of illImination instead of adding heart attack (sodium!) to my water.

DNC List and Harrassment

AUTHOR: Anon Fewa - ()

you need to watch what you sign.

All the people we call have Signed their names at the bottom of a survey they filled out at Home Depot and by signing that you are agreeing to be contacted by the company.