meat

• Updated: Sat, March 02, 2013

• Reported By: Jason — Florida United States of America
Florida Energy Water and Air
6505 Edgewater Drive Internet United States of America

Florida Energy Water and Air Florida Energy Water and Air won't stop HARASSING ME!!!!! Internet

This company won't stop harassing me!  I complained to the corporate office that I am receiving daily calls to have a rep come out to my house to "test my water" (more likely, sell me an overpriced hunk of junk I can get at any hardware store for a fraction of the cost).  They told me, "We will put you on our do not call list."  I already am on the national do not call list!

Ever since I complained have have gotten 3-4 different people to call me relentlessly with the same pitch.  I get calls 3 or more times a day, sometimes they just call and hang up.  I'm sure they think this is a huge joke but I am going to contact an attorney if this continues.  You all have no right to harass me because I am wise enough to not want your sales pitch.  Trying to get sales through intimidation is wrong and you all should be arrested.  These sales tactics are barbaric and hurtful.

If anyone reading this wants to improve their water quality, just call the Culligan Man or any other reputable company.  This company is a joke.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2013 11:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Florida-Energy-Water-and-Air/internet/Florida-Energy-Water-and-Air-Florida-Energy-Water-and-Air-wont-stop-HARASSING-ME-In-1022511. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Florida Energy Water and Air