Complaint Review: Florida Energy Water and Air

• Updated: Sat, June 08, 2013

• Reported By: jmschmidt146 — orlando Florida
Florida Energy Water and Air
6505 edgewater dirve orlando, Florida USA

Florida Energy Water and Air these guys are the biggest scam artist orlando Florida

I have had the same experience with this company as all others on this site have.  They are true con artist.  My elderly mother purchased a system from them when their company was named Discovery Marketing and Distributing, Inc.  I was unaware that she had purchased the system.  She called me shortly after the purchase and told me that she bought a water softner from Rainsoft for $7000.  I immedialtly called the company and told them to remove the system.  They initally said they would not but after I threatend to call the Attorney General they started to lower the price on the system.  I finally said yes for $2987....boy what a mistake.  My mother has had nothing but problems with the system and then I found out they changed their name to Florida Energy Water and Air.  I am sure this is due to all of the legal problems they have.  I just recently discovered that these scum bags have been charging my mother around $500 a year in service on something that was supposed to have a lifetime warranty.  Then it gets worse...they convince my 87 year old mother to trade in the old system on a new one for only $1700...ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!  I spoke to Jason Spinney and he told me that their was nothing we could do and that I should be happy that my mom got such a good deal.

These con artist should be put out of business!!! Don't do business with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2013 05:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Florida-Energy-Water-and-Air/orlando-Florida-32810/Florida-Energy-Water-and-Air-these-guys-are-the-biggest-scam-artist-orlando-Florida-1057453. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Florida Energy Water and Air